Windows can be a gorgeous addition to the look and style of your home or business or they can be mold-causing, foggy, and drafty. If you have old, outdated windows and fittings, Dr. Siding can help you get the comfort, elegance, and energy-efficiency that come with new, updated windows in Portland and the surrounding metro area.
As a licensed, bonded, and insured local business, we have offered exterior home improvement solutions to Portland and other areas of Oregon and Washington since 1998. In that time we have earned our reputation as full-service home-exterior contractors who deliver quality craftsmanship. We offer warranties on all our labor and products so you can feel good about the work you receive.
Updated windows in Portland come with the benefit of everything from UV-ray protection to increased energy efficiency. There are many more styles available today. Advancements have been made to the strength of the glass as well as the seal of the fittings. Many manufacturers offer long warranties and energy-efficiency guarantees. You get much more bang for your buck by making window replacement your next home improvement undertaking.
What are the signs I need new windows?
- Is it difficult to open and close your windows? Older window frames and fittings become warped and difficult to slide up and down, or from side to side. That may only happen when it is damp or possibly only during warm weather.
- Are their signs of water/moisture around the window? If the staining on the wood sills or on the walls around a window show cracking, chipping, or peeling this is a sign that the seals are compromised and moisture is getting in. This will increase the likelihood of mold and mildew inside your home or business that can eventually lead to damage to the drywall and other materials around the windows.
- Is it drafty near the windows? If you notice a fluctuation in the temperature around the windows of your home or office, that is an indication that airflow is passing from inside to outside, and vice versa. This not only makes your heating and cooling less consistent throughout the room, it also makes your HVAC system work harder thereby increasing your utility bills.
- Do you see condensation on your window or window frame? Foggy windows and damp frames are a sign that your windows in Portland are not well insulated. Even if you have double-paned windows, if there is condensation between them, the seal has been broken and the insulation is no longer working efficiently.
Get Comfortable with New Windows in Portland
Why call us for your windows in Portland?
- Not only do we take away your old windows for you, we pay you for them. (Up to fifty dollars per window when you replace all your windows)
- We offer top warranties on our labor and materials
- All installations are done by our certified master installers
- Large variety of top manufacturers to choose from
- Cash referral programs
- Referrals and online reviews to attest for our customer satisfaction guaranty
- We are a certified in lead handling
- Financing options available so you don’t have to wait for your new windows
Some choices of manufacturers we offer include:
Call us now (503) 341-2621 for your free quote on upgrading your windows in Portland the surrounding cities.